The Princeton Review GMAT Diagnostics 2005 is the only guide with 800 real GMAT questions and their answers by the creators of the test.The book really knows that acing the GMAT is very different from obtaining straight A’s in school. We don’t try to teach you everything there is to know about math and English only the tips and tricks you will need to get higher score in the exam. There is a vast difference.Cracking the GMAT, will teach you how to think like the test writers and
- Eliminate answer choices that look right but are planted to fool you
- Increase your score by practicing with our GMAT Warm-Up Test, Scoring Guide, and Explanations
- Master even the difficult sections: Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Data Sufficiency, Critical Reasoning, and more
- Online Practice with full-length GMAT exams and instant score analysis.
- Real questions from past GMAT tests
- New diagnostic section help you assess where to focus your test preparation effort.
- New Organization of questions in order of difficulty saves study time.
Study the tips and tricks and strategies in this Software, and then perfect your skills on more than 200 practice questions inside.The CD-ROM give you four full-length practice GMAT exams with instant score reporting.